Bourne Academy had a OFSTED Inspection in May 2013.
To visit the Ofsted web site and see the report please click here or to download the latest report in PDF format, click here.
To view the Department of Education performance table for Bourne Academy please click here.
Bourne Academy was rated good in all aspects of its work!
Bourne Academy is an 11 to 18 mixed comprehensive school. It was inspected by Ofsted in May 2013. These were the key findings from the report:
- The school is well led and managed
- The school provides an appropriate curriculum
- Students achieve well during their time at school
- The school identifies all students who need extra help and makes sure that extra support is provided for them
- Staff are particularly effective in developing students’ confidence and self-esteem
- Students’ behaviour is good in lessons and around the school and contributes to a calm and orderly environment
- All students adhere to the smart uniform regulations
In short, combined with its excellent examination results and its extensive extra-curricular programme – including the Duke of Edinburgh Award, Bourne Academy offers the key components of a quality education that any parent would want for their child.
For more details please contact us.
Previous OFSTED Inspections:
Bourne Academy, previously The Robert Manning College, had an Ofsted Inspection in October 2008.
"The Robert Manning Technology College is a good and improving school with outstanding features in its specialist areas of technology and applied learning. Parents and students are strongly supportive of the school. One parent summed up the views of many by commenting that: 'It is a large school, but it feels like a small one because teachers know the students so well and there is always somebody to help.'"