Welcome to Bourne Academy. We are an 11 to 18 mixed comprehensive school.
We are part of the South Lincolnshire Academies Trust, together with Spalding Academy, with whom we work in partnership.
Our successful, oversubscribed school is based upon:
- High expectations, with a firm, fair and consistently applied code of conduct which is understood by students, teachers and parents/carers.
- Positive, high profile rewards based on outcomes that all students can achieve, including exemplary effort and behaviour and an outstanding rate of attendance
- Strong, mutually supportive relationships between our staff, students and their parents/carers.
- Developing students’ confidence and self-esteem.
- A multi pathway curriculum designed so that each student can achieve their full potential in the core subjects together with a wide range of academic and vocational options.
- Providing appropriate support for students of all abilities.
- Working in partnership with Spalding Academy to further improve the school delivering the best outcomes for students
- A superb data tracking and reporting system providing regular feedback to parents’ on their child’s progress against aspirational targets and on their attitude to learning.
- High quality, regular feedback to students, both written and oral, with readily accessible information on the next steps in their learning.
- High quality PSHE (Personal, Social, Health Education) and SMSC (Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural) programmes which equip our students for life in Britain in the 21st century.
- Investing wisely in the continuous upgrading of buildings, classrooms and facilities to provide our students with an attractive environment that helps to optimise their learning.