Make sure that you stay safe when using the internet!
Follow the E-Safety Rules below to stay safe:
- Report any inappropriate behaviour online immediately to a member of staff.
- Make sure that your passwords and login details are kept confidential and change your password regularly – and keep a record!
- Abide by the safety filtering in place and ensure that you only access appropriate information.
- Show respect for all computer hardware. Any damage you cause to school equipment will be charged to you.
- Personal mobile phones are not to used in any school buildings; no pictures or videoing on the school site and no abusive personal messaging. Permission must be sought for any essential contact with parents.
For information please see the files below: