Bourne Academy had a OFSTED Inspection in February 2017
Bourne Academy was rated good in all aspects of its work!
Bourne Academy is an 11 to 18 mixed comprehensive school. It was inspected by Ofsted in February 2017. These were the key findings from the report:
- The school is a cohesive and inclusive community that is characterised by pupils who are respectful of each other and very polite.
- Targets for teachers are more sharply focused on pupils achieving higher standards and developments in their own practice to improve the quality of teaching even further.
- Pupils enjoy coming to school and this is shown by their above-average attendance.
- The school is a safe place. Parents believe that the school keeps their children safe and cares for them well.
- The achievement of pupils has continued to improve or remain high in many subjects since the previous inspection.
- The curriculum is broad and balanced and meets the needs and aspirations of all pupils.
In short, combined with its excellent examination results and its extensive extra-curricular programme – including the Duke of Edinburgh Award, Bourne Academy offers the key components of a quality education that any parent would want for their child.
For more details please contact us.